Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is a best practice structure that has been drawn from both general society and private divisions universally. It depicts how IT assets ought to be composed to convey business worth, archiving the procedures, capacities and parts of IT Service Management (ITSM).
Most IT offices act responsively, reacting to occasions as they happen – for instance, a server blackout. Since unscheduled work errands take need over arranged work, staff find that they are constantly behind. By executing ITIL, a firm can conquer this cycle and get clear knowledge into the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and exercises in the IT division.
Our target audience for this course are : those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework; those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization; IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL, who need to be informed about or contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- Service Management as a Practice
- Describe the concept of Good Practice.
- Define and explain the concept of a Service.
- Define and explain the concept of Service Management.
- Define and distinguish between Functions, Roles and Processes.
- Explain the process model.
- List the characteristics of processes (Measurable, Specific results. Customers, and Responds to a specific event).
- The Service Lifecycle
- Briefly explain the Service Lifecycle.
- Describe the structure, scope, components and interfaces of the
- ITIL® Library.
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Strategy
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Design
- Briefly explain what value Service Design provides to the business.
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Transition
- Briefly explain what value Service Transition provides to the business.
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Operations (SO).
- Briefly explain what value Service Operation provides to the business
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Continual Service Improvement.
- Briefly explain what value Continual Service Improvement provides to the business.
- General Concepts and Definitions
- Key Principles and Models
- Within Service Strategy
- Within Service Design
- Within Service Transition
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Explain the role, objectives, organizational structures, staffing and metrics of the Service Desk function.
- State the role, objectives and organizational overlap of Technical Management function, Application Management function, IT Operations Management function.
- Account for the role and the responsibilities of the process owner and service owner.
- Recognize the RACI model and explain its role in determining organizational structure.
- Technology and Architecture
- List some generic requirements for an integrated set of Service Management Technology.
- Understand how Service Automation assists with integrating Service Management processes.
- Competence and training
- Competence and skills for service management.
- Competence and skills framework.
Key Learning Outcomes
The Key learning outcomes for the ITIL V3 Foundation class are:
- The goal, scope and key activities of Service Level Management and Service Desk Management
- The goal, scope and key activities of Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management
- The goal, scope and key activities of Release Management
- The goal, scope and key activities of IT Service Continuity Management and Availability Management
- The goal, scope and key activities of Financial Management for IT Services
- Goal, scope and key activities of Capacity Management
- The benefits of ITIL® and outsourcing for you and your customer
- The roles and responsibilities of the process owners
- How to bridge the gap between IT and your business
IT Service Managers, IT Service Supervisors, IT Network Staff, Help Desk and Customer Service etc.
ITIL Foundation Course
Fast Track Exam Only
- Free 7 Days Access to E-learning.
- Certification Online Exam (N.B: At our location by at most the 7day)
- Fee: £316 per delegate
- Non-refundable one-time payment.
Comprehensive Certification Track (Blended)
- Free 30 Days Access to E-learning
- Certification Online Exam (N.B: At our location within 1 month)
- Classroom Refresher Course (Duration: 2 Days but must be before the exam). Optional.
- Study Guide / Sample Practice Question
- Fee: £507 per delegate
- Non-refundable half payment allowed (N.B: Balance must be at most 2Wks before exam).
The course option program fee are VAT and WHT exclusive.